Why Pay-Per-Click Marketing Can Improve Your Online Strategy
PPC or Pay-Per-Click marketing is one of the most effective ways to get instant traffic, leads, and conversions.
If your online marketing campaign is flagging, PPC can provide you with a fast and effective way to rejuvenate it, with unique advantages over a standard marketing strategy.
PPC is about paying for ad space for specific targeted keywords on search results pages. For instance, if a user searches for ‘cars for sale New York,’ the top of the search results page will display names of companies that paid to have their ads placed on that page, based on the keywords ‘cars + sale + New + York.’ Each name is indicated as an ad, which interested users can click on if that ad happens to be relevant to their needs.
However, PPC isn’t about who pays search engines the most; rather, Google prioritizes your ad based on the BEST results for the search string indicated by the user.
Organic SEO takes much longer to deliver results and doesn’t always provide you with measurable results, both positive and negative. Because of this, PPC is the perfect strategy to complement your SEO with: SEO for slower and long-term marketing, PPC for driving visitors to your site and producing higher click-through rates in the shortest possible time.
Here are a few advantages of investing in a PPC campaign:
1. You only pay for the service when a user clicks on your ad
2. You get instant maximum visibility on search engines
3. You can control your daily budget for your campaign
4. You can target a specific consumer, at a specific time and place
5. PPC can be continuously redeveloped and improved during the campaign
6. PPC works faster than social media or SEO campaigns
7. PPC delivers fast and measurable results
8. PPC data can supply your other marketing channels with data
9. PPC can be used for unconventional promotions
10. PPC can be a top source of convertible leads for long-term marketing
If you’re new to PPC, or wish to try PPC and remarketing to get your former clients interested in your business again, our Dallas marketing team will be glad to help. We offer customized PPC and AdWords remarketing plans so you can quickly get traffic, leads, conversions, and returning customers for a reasonably small investment.
For your free consultation, contact us now or call us today at (866) 986-3868 / (214) 615-0114.